Friday, May 29, 2009

Mos Def. ehT E:cstatic.


I can still remember when I ripped open the plastic to "Black on Both Sides"! on the L train going home. I was in high school, probably in my junior or senior year, just finished cutting class to hit the Wiz in Union Square, NYC to grab a copy. Such a classic album. That album brought me out of the "mainstream" box and got me into The Roots, Common, Dead Prez, etc. It was artists like these that gave me an open mind amongst hip-hop music of all kinds, instead of being brainwashed with the programmed transtitional radio shit. Shouts to Mos Def ! Here's his new album in Snippets. Peep it. Enjoy it. and buy the fucking CD!! Breath in the album artwork and credits for once! After a while that itunes shit gets boring.

Mos Def The Ecstatic Album (Snippets)

No comments:

Post a Comment