Thursday, June 25, 2009

ehT M:emory of Michael JacksonTivity ...


I'm in the whip after a relentless day at work. Driving home to glory... I hit traffic on the Grand Central Pkwy. Fuck. I turn on 1010 wins when traffic usually hits this hard. So apart from the motorcycle accident by exit 21, I hear the breaking news of Michael Jackson under Cardiac Arrest. From the 1010 spoke about it, it seemed like as if it was not serious. But no more than 15 mins after. Hot 97 shuts down. Angie comes on and tells about the death of the King of Pop. Even though Michael wasn't in the greatest state in his music in 2009. His Legacy will never ever ever be forgotten. So many people have been touched musically by MJ. Like GLOBALLY. That's a big deal for me being a producer, DJ and an Artist above all. This is just about every true artists dream. To reach and touch the many music lovers across the world. And this man has done that. And did it Large. Stay Tuned for my Mondazzed! ehT Mills' Go.IN.Show.. MikeJackTivity Edition. Where I will celebrate my favorite joints and music of Michael. So with that.. Rest in Peace Michael. For in my eyes you Ran and Ate. RIP MJ.



- ehT Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment