Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eric Sosa's L:et ehT Pete Rock (Throwback Tape! Run&Eat.Approved)



Dee of (Sosa Management) hits me on the gmail with some throwback E Sosa. So I said YO send me the whole tape cause of course Eric is apart of the Run&Eat fam. and of course I have to blog it up! This right here is a dope feel good tape with none other than Eric Sosa rocking over Pete Rock beats. What more can I say? Despite the fact the tape is two years old, It's good to hear where Eric derived from. Or like Jay-Z would put it, "How I'm feeling at the time.." So get it IN and download! Also, Stay tuned for E. Sosa's next project. You know they gonna be spilled all over Run&Eat Radio! That's what we does! So Shouts to Eric Sosa and Dee! Let's Go.

Eric Sosa's Let The Pete Rock (Mixtape).

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment