Tuesday, July 21, 2009

J:et Audio's Complex is Standing Alone... (ehT Mixtape)



Well here it is!!! Of course we had the kid Jet Audio and Richie Cruz in the building cause that's what we does!! Well here is the Stand Alone Complex and I must say I'm cosigning. I definitely admire producers getting the attention that they deserve! Oh BTW the below link is a link to Download the mixtape!.. So download the fucking mixtape, support great NYC hip hop cause we need that. Like for serious though. Oh and the mixtape release party was fresshh. I was watching it from the outside on this long ass line.. smh. J. briggs told me to come early and I fucked that one up lol. But still cop the mixtape! Shouts to Jet Audio and Richie Cruz!

Jet Audio's Stand Alone Complex(Mixtape)

- ehT Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment