Tuesday, July 28, 2009

P:rophit will never stop Dreaming...(A Run&Eat Approved Mixtape)



There's nothing like seeing dedication take place in an audio form. I only like to cosign with someone who has true hustle and "RUN" perse. I must admit the young Prophit. has got it. It was a dope pleasure to have him on my show last CRUSSHH FRIDAY, along with Jeff Donna. Even before the show, I hit my gmail and downloaded songs like "Make Love" and "King without a Crown" (2 of my favorites!) show his lyrically flow in a NYC tone making you feel right at home, if you happen to be from the Apple. So..Say no more. Just listen to the following with the volume high.. Cause When You Stop Dreaming, It's Time to Die...



Prophit's Cause When You Stop Dreaming, It's Time to Die....

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment