Friday, November 27, 2009

RE-UP! Run&Eat's Presents ehT "I'm in Miami Skinny Bitch" Mixtape. @ehTMills



Just a ReUp!!.. So Jerry hits me in the wee hours of 1 pm. Tells me he needs a mixtape done on a Latin tip but with a Miami feel and verbatim to "Something some skinny bitches can strut too." smh LMFAO. Pun Intended. So all you fucking mal-nutritioned coke diet tofu burger eating chicks download below and dance. It's full of fresh new house/b-more, remixes by Dj. ehT Mills, and Classic latin house.. I call it ehT "I'm in Miami Skinny Bitch" Mixtape. I was gonna call it "Bitch you need a cheeseburger deluxe while we in Miami" but it didnt flow right at all. smh.

BREAK Entertainment and Run&Eat's own Dj. ehT Mills presents ehT "I'm in Miami Skinny Bitch" Mixtape

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment