Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Run&Eat Presents ehT Tivity Bounce (Shake You Tivities) Feat. Scape



I will never know what the fuck tivities means... But Scape makes it sound like its a highly important word to say. I mean I have heard the word prior. Like in Big Pun's Glamour Life off the Capital Punishment Fat Joe's Verse:

"...Kaiser's learnin' everything illegally
We could de friend for years, cross me once that's theivity.."


Well.. It wasn't the word exactly. But when Fat Joe said it, it sure as hell sounded like it. smh. But, if you happen to be chillin on South 4th in Brooklyn, you may here somebody say it. But, Scape decided to make a B-more joint so you can get it IN. I did the production. So download and Shake your Fucking Tivities. More joints to come from Scape, We gonna clean this joint up soon as well. lol. Doing my thing with plenty other artist too. So Stay tuned! Yup! Dadadoo! What it is!

Dj. ehT Mills feat. ScapeTivity - ehT Tivity Bounce (Shake You fucking Tivities)


ehT Tivity Bounce - Dj. ehT Mills feat. ScapeTivity

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment