Saturday, July 25, 2009

Run&Eat wishes Happy 1st B-Day and Baptism to A:driyel!



I wish could kinda tap into that part of the brain and explore the memory of my youth. It would be dope to view hope we reacted to things when we were nothing but little babies. Crazy. Even though I have no kids, seeing this little dude grow has not only bugged me out. lol. Cause babies grow fassst. But, it has taught me how important parenting really is. And maybe just maybe I might consider having one when I'm good and ready. Don't get any ideas Wifetivity! smh. This little guy has the dopest parents hands down. Shouts to Al and Eunice! I just wanna wish Adriyel a happy b-day which just passed and Baptism. I couldn't make it. But shouts the godparents doing there thing lol! Dave and Wifetivity Astrid. Holla. Have a good one Adriyel!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment