Friday, August 21, 2009

F:ire Flow Feva & Run&Eat's ehT Mills present.. ehT "EastSide Story" Mixtape




For me making beats comes from all elements. Grabbing a sample, placing it in the MPC and making magic happen by marinating my kicks, snares, etc.. just simply put. But, every beat I make isn't finished til' I have an MC on it to guide it in the proper direction. Working with Feva was dope ass shit. We were completely on the same page. And his ideas I put to life were spot on. The tape has got a story theme feel to it, which gives it a dramatical feel. It's always good to work with someone who's as hungry as you. It makes the creativity flow for real. This is the first of many more mixtapes I will make with an artist so stay tuned! Download below.. Let's get it IN! Shouts to Feva!

Fire Flow Feva and Run and Eat's ehT Mills present.. ehT "EastSide Story" Mixtape ..

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment