Thursday, August 13, 2009

King Texas F:lickys from 8.10.9! No Hablo Ingles @ Fat Baby!!!


Mondays will never EVER EVER fucking be the same. Besides the six year run (if I'm not mistaken) from Sway NYC, probably hands down the best and only Monday night party that gets it IN. In my opinion. Shouts to Roxy Cottontail, her bunnies and Tone! The following are some flicks I scooped off the great eye of King Texas. Doing her thing on the camera! Not a game! But, I'm gonna let the djs speak for themselves.. I cosign!! We already had the lovely Radio Rose in the Brooklyn Basement! Next Wed! 8.14.9! Be on the look out for Dj. Schoolboy and the Dope Shivone on Deck on a White Owl! These people are making supreme moves with No Hablo Ingles at Fat Baby NYC! Straight Latin all night with a pinch of hip-hop, reggae and etc! The Go.IN is serious! I been there for 2 parties straight with the wifetivity and it's dope. Shouts to King Texas, Djschoolboy, Radio Rose, Chad Dubbz Kirsy and Shivone. Stay Tuned for White Owl!!










Until ehT Next Night of Mayhem!!! Pay Attention!!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment