Saturday, September 12, 2009

9.11.9! Crusshh Friday ft/ Eric Sosa!! B-Day Boy Flow!! ehT Mills' Go.IN.Show!





Well, apart from anything.. My heart goes out to the ones who lost their lives in the 9/11/01 attacks. So on this day, I will drink my face IN (pauseII)! CAUSE IT'S MY F'KIN B-DAY!!! Yess Happy B-Day to ehT Mills! So of course, we goin IN! and Why not with my brother Eric Sosa who's been on the show and he's got some new mixtape in the works!!! gonna be nuts! So we gonna chop it up with him of course and I'll be Sauced out (pause) for my 27th B-DAY! Damn, 27 years of existence.. ! So pass the shots and let's get it IN only on a Crusshh!

9.11.9! Crusshh Friday ft/ Eric Sosa, J. Brigante, ScapeTivity and Hasan Insane! Birthday Boy Flow! ehT Mills' Go.IN.Show!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment