Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9.23.9! White Owl Wed. Ft/ King Texas! ehT Mills' Go.IN.Show!




Like I twittered her one morning like about a month ago. I stated, "I haven't seen photos like this since Bruce Davidson." Now, for you living under a rock, Bruce captured NYC at it's finest hours MTA style circa '80s. That Kid! That King Texas! is doing just that during our times now, grasping our NYC lifestyle, and more! Photographing events, featured artists and photographing the world! Like I mean the world Literally! A picture from Texas to me says a Million words! Real Talk! The only three photographers doing it in my opinion is King, Tone and Yumna. Just my opinion. But, all in all, we had a dope ass show along with a dope ass photoshoot!! Pay Attention!! Shouts to King Texas! Let's Go!

9.23.9! White Owl Wed. ft/ King Texas, ScapeTivity and J. Brigante!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment