Sunday, September 27, 2009

E:at of ehT Week.. (ehT Cravings of Alexandra Estevez)



((Shuts door, locks it and puts on door chain)).. No WifeyTivitys Allowed!! So my homie Scape hits me on the Crackberry.. Like, "Yo Mills I got this dope chick to do the Eat of ehT Week." I'm like, "Oh k Who?!" Scape's like "You know that chick with the tattoos." I'm all like.. smh.. Yess! Well, I'm sure if you hit Sway, Happy Endings, etc on a New York City tip.. You've probably had an encounter with "The chick with the tattoos". She goes by the name of Alexandra Estevez. This Dominican vixen reigning from L.E.S. NYC is doing the do on the modelingtivity! Pay attention to her blog Inked Girl of NYC for more photos and mayhem! Shouts to the homie TONE for the fresh photos! Break out your forks and knives cause you may want seconds! !



Here's a salivating video of Ms. Estevez by Tone... Eat Up!

ALEXANDRA ESTEVEZ from TONE on Vimeo.



- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment