Sunday, October 18, 2009

E:at of ehT Week! (Who is Michelle?!?!)


So.. "NO WIFEYTIVITY'S ALLOWED!" uhh.. So.. I'm doing the usual "not give a fuck about work while I'm at work" scroll through my google reader.. When all of a sudden, I bump into a post by Sapier on TONE's site. Whew.. It caught my eye with the quickness! Her name is Michelle. ((notice I have no link attached to the name)) I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS!! But, regardless, she seems like a lovely girl. If any knows who she is, please twitter me. Keep me posted on who she is.. I really would like to give her credit. So, break out the lunch tickets and sforks like in high school and Eat up!! Shouts to Michelle, Sapier, and the photographic monster TONE!! Bon-appetit!

2 Days L:ater
....................................................................................
I found her! Search is over!! Shouts to Michelle!! Stay Tuned! I'm sure there's plenty more shoots! Here's ehT Vid!

Michelle from TONE on Vimeo.



- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment