Sunday, November 22, 2009

E:at of ehT Week (Finger Licking Zooey Deschanel)



(Slams door!! Checks peep hole.... looks over both shoulders..) "NO WIFETIVITY'S ALLOWED!!!!" Hey EAT world.. So I decided to watch the film,'Yes Man' last week realizing I have no life at the same time. Apart from the movie being, so-so.. and ehhh... This EAT appeared before my eyes. I've seen Zooey in plenty of flicks but her beauty struck. She's got that yuppie, bicycle riding, high rent paying, Bedford ave. Brooklyn strolling, Latte sipping flow to her. I haven't had a celeb crush since Money Train's J-Lo, when she flashed a quick boob at the cinema world. smh. But, do pay attention... apart from being an adorable actress, Zooey sings with the group, She and Him.. Dope! So shouts to the lovely Zooey and ask for seconds! Break out your napkins!!!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment