Sunday, November 8, 2009

E:at of ehT Week... (Nilla Strolls ehT Park...) @sharleneg



Once again... "NO WIFEYTIVITY'S ALLOWED!!" ... I must be honest about this.. The only thing I took with me from college, despite terrible academic habits, was the honor of meeting some of the best friends I've ever had. Real Talk. The following EAT is definitely on that list! She goes by Sharlene G aka Nilla (a nickname created by Hasan Insane and I due to a vanilla perfume she wore back in college) lol! She reigns from Queens, NYC and has appetite for fashion like no other. Pay close attention to her fresh blog What's in your Closet? Definitely something for the ladies to peep if you're a true fashionista. Props to King Texas on this amazing shoot titled, Leaving The Past Behind. Enjoy and EAT up!!




- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment