Monday, December 7, 2009

12.7.9! Mondazzed! GraeClassics. @JeanGreasy! @ehTMills Go.IN.Show!




"..I'm ouch in the form of a person..."

Point noted.. Look if you're looking for one of the best female lyricist in NYC.. This is she.. I decided to do a quick 1 and 2s dedication for Jean Grae. Apart from listening to her music during some hard times.. Like I was literally mopping, sweeping and cleaning piss off of toilets, while my Ipod bumped This Week and The Bootleg of the Bootleg.. It was shit like that, that leveled my ass out. So without further to does! A Mondazzed throwback set of the greasiest Jean Grae!! Enjoy! Props to Jean Grae and the BlackSmith Fam! Brooklyn Stand! Chhuuccchhh! Go!

12.7.9! Mondazzed! Jean Grae Classics! ehT Mills' Go.IN.Show!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment