Thursday, December 31, 2009

T:o My Grandest.Mother.Ever.. .. ehT10.


As I proceed to grow with age and grey hairs smothered in my beard.. etc. etc. smh. You, as well as I, learn so much about yourself and the family you are surrounded by since you were young. Whether your family, is small or large, or even if you were raised by others. Keeping the cliche statement of 'Family First' can be difficult, esp. if you're working so hard to achieve your goals. We tend to dismiss and forget where we came from and who wiped our asses when we weren't able too. The person or persons who made those shitty pampers disappear and who feed us, at times, we wipe them away from our minds... For ehT 10, My New Year's Resolution is to 'Appreciate Family'. Shouts to my Grandmother Yaya, I love you, pull through... Shouts to my Mother, my father and my sister and shouts to my dog Sniff!... For always being there and for being supportive. . . Chucchhh. Happy New Year to everyone!! Family is Always First. Period.

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment