Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3.9.10! #ThinkBIGTivity Special Edition! Dj. @ehTMills' Run&EATRadio!


As crazy as this sounds but, one of the first hip-hop/rap cds I picked up was Ready To Die, I can remember vividly giving my pops the 17 dollars to pick it up and tossing it in my sony discman sans anti-skip . .. A dope f'kn album. And I can also rememeber the first time I heard Mo' Money Mo' Problems on a bootleg mixtape and spazzed out in the lunchroom back in high school. Til' this day its sucks that BIG's gone but we still have his memories through audio. Here's a show, dedicated to his legacy! (Oh, quick sidebar: If anyone still has a "THINK BIG" Sticker on decko. Please hit me on twitter. I need that in my life yo!) #RIPBIG . .. . #Chucchh .. . Download Below .. .

3.9.10! #ThinkBIGTivity Special Edition! Dj. ehT Mills' Run&EATRadio!

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment