Friday, March 26, 2010

. . ..Cubicle Feces.. .


As I sit in my beautiful mess daily, which consists of scotch tape, staplers, white out, printers, faxes, keyboards, monitors, clickable pens, etc. I ponder .. . Where the fuck did I go wrong? What loop hole did I miss exactly? Was it high school, Ms. Sclar's Chemistry class? I should have passed the regents right? .. . She was a strange jewish lady yo. lol. She literally would have sweat trickling down her cheek (no pun on the biggie smalls line), Like for real. I think she was having hot flashes. .. . She failed me. (I should offered a sexual favor, smh.). ..Or was it College, where I met some of the dopest people in my life and lost tons of money in exchange for shitty academics. I mean maybe I should have paid more attention in class. That's the cardinal rule, get good grades and everything falls into place. Fuck that. Just wanna say to all that people that are going through the struggles, Keep at what you love. Bottom Line. No matter if you make it or not. The journey is pretty dope if you smother it with massive amounts of vodka, cocaine and weed. We gon' make it. Oh yea, fuck my job. .. .. . and shouts to my candid co-workers looking over my shoulder as I write this . ..

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment