Sunday, May 30, 2010

@JulissaB E:AT of ehT Week! (#BakedBermudezPie).. .


.. .Oh yea papo!! "NO WIFEYTIVITY'S ALLOWED!!!" Shhhh. .. I need complete silence while conducting the following EAT. I knew her personally and I have a small anecdote to express my thoughts (inspired by Chandler Easley):

To: Julissa Bermudez,

I would like to start off by saying that I am glad to have met you. We shared an excellent friendship back in Five Towns College and I am nothing more than proud and stirred by your success. I can clearly remember when you told at the cafeteria table that you were moving to Florida to persue an opportunity on MUN2. Good Times! Uh. .. I'm actually writing this letter for one reason. Back in 2004, I spoke to you via AOL and I mailed you a copy of the critically acclaimed 'The Pink Album' by Hasan Insane and myself. I'm still wondering if you got it? If so, Can you autograph it and mail it back to me?? DM me on twitter for my address. Thanks and I hope you receive this letter in the best of health. ..

From: Gabriel "ehT Mills" Moises


.. . Julissa Bermudez is from the dope hometown of Queens NY and is richly smothered in a Dominican descent!! The Source shoot was nutts!! EAT up and pass the platanos papo .. .

- ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment