Monday, August 9, 2010

@DremurMusic's TerminalC/FadeToBlack/Cloud9. ..


. ..Dremur hit on the mail-G with these monster joints right here. .. Enjoy. Download. Stream. Do what you does. ..!! Pay Attention to the homie Dremur. Big Things in the plans! And now a statement from the homie himself, Pay Attention:
____________________________________________________
Peace, Peace let it rise like the sun....Waddup folks

I'm currently working on my new project title "One Foot Away.....Miles 2 Go" the first single of this mixtape will be released sometime in september. This mixtape will be presented by L'Creme Clothing, Dope League and Barrel House. This project is going to be a very personal one not only because I will handle the major part of the project butI will also be talking about personal issues I have faced since the release of my first mixtape. "One Foot Away....Miles 2 Go" will be released Novemeber 15th be on the look out for a slew of promo videos supporting this project. Thank you for your love, support and motivation that keeps me making the music that I do. Peace Love and Prosperity IM GOOOONE!!!....

Dremur

The Rebel The Poet The MC

_____________________________________________

Dremur's Terminal C

Dremur's Fade To Black

Dremur's Cloud 9

- ehT Mills. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment