Thursday, May 28, 2009

ehT Zoo (part 2). Happy E:ndings.NYC. Dj ehT Mills Flow.



So ehT fucking secret is out!!! Your Boy Dj ehT Mills made a slaying alongside with Melo-X yesterday 5.27.2009 @ Happy Endings NYC. If you missed it then smh 80 times. Had the 12 to 2 am set. Shouts to Wifetivity A. Cruz and Tiny for showing love and coming thru!! Had a fresshh time. Only had two major issues though... PLEASE WILL SOMEONE FIX THE FUCKING ALLEN AND HEATH MIXER AT HAPPY ENDINGS!! Anybody, please! Someone needs to rewire the whole shit for real. Not a good look. But I still got around all that nonsense. My second major issue was.. like honestly....who the fuck takes a shit at a club....like a dump.. Come on!! I think I smelled the shit from the booth.. Not a good look squared. smh. Happy Endings! But all in all.. It was a Zoo. Literally. Go.iN. Monster Style son!! Shouts to Scape, Mega, Quan Luv, Melo-X, Chief Encore, Dice, RickStar.. The entire A.L.I.E.N. crew! Until we meet again.. Pics on the way. Well I'm ghostivity.. Work in the morning.. One.

Ohhh! and ehT next Go.iN.Show is on a Crusshh Friday.. You know how I does.. Hasan Insane "Gemstar Heroes show" coming soon as well. Classic hip-hop from 93 to 98. Be on ehT Lookout. ..whew..That New Bacardi Dragonfruit got me goin'

-ehT Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment