Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend!! :: Columbia Jacket Joint of ehT Day!!!



It's exactly 10:50 am, NYC, Brooklyn Zone time.. I have a Solo Cup filled with Absolut Vodka mixed with Gatorade Lime. I'm on my mix whatevers in the fridge. smh. There's no fucking work tommorrow. Yessssssss. So here is my Columbia Jacket Joint of ehT Day!!! Since we talkin about bbq.iNg... This is one is by Main Source and Nas.. Live at the BBQ.. Enjoy!!! and grill up some damn burgers.. I'm coming thru... !!! Oh almost forgot.. My fucking blackberry fucked me up big time. Could have had Katra NYC last night in a Zooish form. My bad J. Briggs. smh. Will make sure that shit won't happen again.. Bad for Business.. Shouts to B.R.E.A.K. Entertainment!!! Always got a dudes back...


No comments:

Post a Comment